The QCF Level 3 in health and Social Care is a nationally recognised qualification which covers several modules in order to become a certified Health and Social Care worker for adults.
The Level 3 in health and social care is recognised not only by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) , but also by nursing universities and care providers. This certification will confirm and expand your knowledge, skills and competence in all aspects of health and social care, in a variety of settings.
Where Could I Work With A Qualification in Health and Social Care?
Whether you already work in the health and social care sector, volunteer in a health and social care capacity or are looking to gain some invaluable skills to help you gain some traction in your career, this course has something for everyone.
As aforementioned successful completion of the course will establish your groundings and affirm your position and skills as a health and social care worker – depending on your level could help to facilitate a move into a position including, but not limited to one of the following:
- Senior care assistants
- Senior healthcare assistants
- Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based senior care assistants
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Support workers in community care, primary or acute healthcare environments
- Key workers within residential settings, domiciliary services or day services
How Do I Study for the Level 3 in Health and Social Care?
The diploma in Health and Social Care is available through providers such as The Training Room as an online course. What this means for you as a learner is that the course is flexible enough to fit around your prior commitments, be that an existing job within health and social care, a voluntary position or childcare to name a few scenarios.
The online level 3 course in health and social care has the following benefits when taken through The Training Room:
- Access to a state-of-the-art, industry leading e-learning platform
- Dedicated tutor who specialises in health and social care to guide, motivate and support you
- Flexible learning – access to the platform for 12 months means that you will be able to learn at your own pace and study at a time which suits you
- Qualification results in a recognised NCFE qualification
- And many more benefits which online courses offer can be found here!
The Training Room don’t just offer first-class training they also offer an array of benefits with their courses. These include funding options – a bespoke loan which is designed around their courses so that you borrow exactly what you need and not a penny too much or too little, more information about this loan can be found here.
In addition, when you study health and social care with The Training Room you are also guaranteed an interview with one of their corporate partners, such as Bluebird Care. You will also benefit from careers support from the day you register on your course for up to 3 years, this ensures that you get all the help you need to land your dream career as a health and social care professional or to progress further in your career and achieve more senior positions.
Are You Ready to Take The Next Step?
The Training Room have already helped over 10,000 students transform their careers through their courses and they can help you too!
If you are considering furthering your knowledge and skills within health and social care then look no further, head over to their website today and get in touch to see how they can help you to transform your future!